Let’s Face it, starting a blog and hitting the Gym a few times is a nice start but there needs to be an all out assault on my internal thinking systems. I need some direction. A Plan. Along with a plan there needs to be GOALS!
So for accountability I will post here what my Goals are along with a high level look at my plan.
2015 WEIGHT TARGETS
May 19 – Lift Off
June 30 – 15 total pounds fat released
July 30 – 24 total pounds released
Aug 30 – 32 total pounds released
Sept 30 – 40 total pounds released
Oct 30 – 45 total pounds released – Maintenance
Nov 30 – 50 total pounds released – Maintenance
Working behind a computer for a number of years has crept up on me so to get aggressive and stay active I am active 1-2 times per day. Usually a visit to the GYM and then between 3-6pm I will either get 20min on the TREADMILL or 20min on my BIKE . Really any combination of these 2 below is the ultimate goal. 7 days X 2 = 14 different activities altogether. LET’s GO !!
- THE GYM —–> GOAL: weights
- Kettle Bells —-> GOAL: at home blaster
- TreadMill ——> GOAL: minimum or as an add-on
- Biking Outside -> GOAL: mixing it up
FUEL aka NUTRITION
- 30 – Grams of Protein within 30 min. of Waking Up
- 4 – Bottles of Water per day ( 2 litres )
- 8 – No eating after 8 @ night, worst case have a protein shake
- No Dairy, No Breads, No Sugar, Get Greens and Protein
- Eat The Same Meals over and over – Be Prepared
- Take My Supplements
- Cheat Meals – 1-2 times per month
- Use Isagenix, Read more Slow Carb Blogs and 4 Hour Body Blogs to find tweaks to help WIN !!!
MOTIVATIONED BLOG POSTS
In order to keep the momentum going for myself and any readers who drop in for a “pick-me-up” I believe that current posts are mandatory to uphold the authenticity and direction I am headed…. especially revolving around workouts and fitness challenges.